Go to Top
: Illegal string offset 'top_teaser' in /home/redeemer/public_html/wp-content/themes/aries/lambda/lambda.meta.box.php
on line 1676
The amazing school experience students have at Redeemer is only possible with the help of families from the church and school working side by side to support our school. Each person has been given talents and gifts to use to serve others. We have outlined the areas where you can plug in and be part of this great school. We use a volunteer coordination website called SignUpGenius.com to make it easy for parents to sign up. The website will even send you a reminder a couple days before you're to volunteer. After you have volunteered, don't forget to submit your service hours.
- Open Gym - Fridays
- Language Tutor/Helpers
- Kitchen Helpers
- Library Assistants
- Board Member
- First Impressions
Summer 2014 Service Opportunities
Garage Sale (Mid-August)
- Redeemer’s Annual Garage Sale is one of the major fundraisers for our School and Church. The sale provides a great opportunity for the community to come to Redeemer and for workers to interact, not only in fellowship with each other, but also as hosts to people shopping the sale. Contact Judi Micoley at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer
- Need for parents to drive kids to sporting events. See Athletic calendar for dates and times.
Language Program Tutors/Helpers
- Helping children navigate Rosetta Stone
- Use your knowledge to help with experiencial learning of different cultures
- Help serve lunch, prep work, and clean up
- Sorting, cataloging and shelving Books
- 6 Board members are needed each year to create policies. These are elected positions. If you are interested, contact our principal.
First Impressions Group
- These folks are helping to make sure Redeemer is welcoming and the visiting experience is positive.