Redeemer offers a number of tuition packages based on the age of your child.
If you're interested in enrolling your child, please contact Linda Wiebold, Redeemer Christian Academy Administrator at 952-473-5356, extension 219 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preschool Two Days/week: 8:00 am - 11:15 am Tuesday/Thursday: $1,700 annual tuition + $40 snack fee
Preschool Three Days/week: 8:00 am - 11:15 am Monday/Wednesday/Friday: $2,520 annual tuition + $40 snack fee
Preschool Plus gives the option for total child care Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm on days school is in session, specific to each age level. There are various options available.
PreKindergarten 4 Year Old Class + Extra Care Options:
PreK Five-Day Full Day: 8:00 am - 5:30 pm Monday - Friday: $8,695 annual tuition + $65 snack fee (includes preschool)
PreK Five-Day Half Day: 8:00 am - 2:45 pm Monday - Friday: $5,850 annual tuition + $65 snack fee (includes preschool)
PreK Three-Day Full Day: 8:00 am - 5:30 pm Monday/Wednesday/Friday: $5,195 annual tuition + $50 snack fee (includes preschool)
Preschool 3 Year Old Class + Extra Care Options
Preschool Two-Day Full Day: 8:00 am - 5:30 pm Tuesday/Thursday: $3,495 annual tuition + $40 snack fee (includes preschool)
Preschool Two-Day Partial Day: 8:00 am - 2:45 pm Tuesday/Thursday: $2,775 annual tuition + $40 snack fee (includes preschool)
Half-Day Kindergarten (8:30 am - 11:15 am): $2,750 annual tuition + $77 snack fee
Full-Day Kindergarten (8:30 am - 2:45 pm): $3,950 annual tuition + $77 snack fee
$5,850 + $200 technology fee
Before and after school care are also available. For information about offerings and fees, please click on the link below:
- $250 or 25 service hours for Kindergarten (full day) - 8th grade families
- $120 or 12 service hours for 1/2 day Kindergarten
- $70 or 7 service hours for Pre-Kindergarten
- Fees range from $50 (5 service hours) to $70 (7 service hours) for Preschool, depending on the Preschool program
Each hour your family spends serving Redeemer by volunteering time and talents will deduct $10 from the annual service fee for your family.
Please inquire at your church to see if they offer tuition assistance.
* Non-discrimination Policy - Redeemer Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship policies, and athletic and other school-administered programs.