Redeemer Lutheran School maintains high academic standards and nurtures students to excel to the highest level of their God‐given abilities. Curriculum goals and objectives help students:
- Grow in the Christian faith through the Biblical Word that is taught directly according to historically Lutheran interpretation and integrated into all areas of instruction;
- Become spiritually and intellectually trained to “give a defense” for their faith;
- Mature academically through instruction in the core curricular subjects of language arts, mathematics, science, and social studies;
- Become versed in the accurate and complete history of the United States of America and the important documents that shaped the character of our nation;
- Strive toward academic excellence through sound educational instruction that is politically neutral and reflects commonly shared Christian values.